Tuesday 10 March 2015

@narendramodi tweeted: As I begin my visit to Seychelles, Mauritius & Sri Lanka, sharing my departure statement.

Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
 
As I begin my visit to Seychelles, Mauritius & Sri Lanka, sharing my departure statement. nm4.in/1CZ6YuO
View on Twitter
Marvi Memon
@marvi_memon
 
whilst i was lucky enuf to inaugurate the women painters of pak exhibit at pnca i took my client kids wth their paint
View on Twitter
AsimBajwaISPR
@AsimBajwaISPR
 
Visited cadets trg;Prepare well,Never shy from difficult challenges.With nation support,shall bring peace,security2/3
View on Twitter
Farhan Akhtar
@FarOutAkhtar
 
Call it Magic.. @coldplay @anuragrao123 @FarhanLiveBand
View on Twitter
PTI
@PTIofficial
 
We will not stay quiet as this is the matter of the future if the country.They have already started pre poll rigging in Gilgit/Baltistan-#IK
View on Twitter
Twitter is free for all @Mobilink subscribers. See the #CWC15 action through the eyes of your favorite players and teams here.
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment