Saturday 28 March 2015

@iamsrk tweeted: I hav this belief that if I run fast enough I will take off!! Trying…& waiting for critical take off speed…one day!

Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
 
I hav this belief that if I run fast enough I will take off!! Trying…& waiting for critical take off speed…one day! pic.twitter.com/8GmE5ovSO5
View on Twitter
Asma Shirazi
@asmashirazi
 
Watch live Axact even on Twitter @mushtaqminhas
View on Twitter
Maryam Nawaz Sharif
@MaryamNSharif
 
PM issuing instruction on evacuating all Pakistanis at one time so no one is left behind. Additional planes on stand by.
View on Twitter
Farhan Akhtar
@FarOutAkhtar
 
99 women unite in delivering a powerful & relevant statement --> My Choice.
Watch. Share.
vogue.in/content/watch-… @homiadajania @VOGUEIndia
View on Twitter
PTI
@PTIofficial
 
Chairman @ImranKhanPTI appreciated @AliAminKhanPTI for computerized land management system in KP.
#Mardan
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat
@chetan_bhagat
 
What AAP did today reminded me of the movie Shaan. Remember when Shakal tossed two chairs into the crocodile pond? #AAPBreakUp
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options
Twitter is free for all @Mobilink subscribers. See the #CWC15 action through the eyes of your favorite players and teams here.

No comments:

Post a Comment