Saturday 30 July 2011

[Pak Youth] INFO REGARDING MBA

Dear All,

Kindly note that i am an overseas student enrolled in 2 years BA program and recently my last semester was held.
i want to inquire regarding MBA program that now INSHALLAH my 2 years BA program will finish so will be i able to get admission in MBA program in VU. Also let me know that for how many years will be my MBA as now further after my 2 years BA i want to continue MBA.

Kindly let me know about the process to get admnsn in MBA program.
Also i heard from some sorces that ppls who had done there bachelor program in VU will not get admnsn in Master program,is that true?



Thanking for your ever lasting supports!

--
-
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment