Monday 28 March 2016

Virat Kohli tweeted: Shame on people for trolling @AnushkaSharma non-stop. Have some compassion. She has always only given me positivity

Virat Kohli  @imVkohli
 
Shame on people for trolling @AnushkaSharma non-stop. Have some compassion. She has always only given me positivity
View on Twitter
Moeed Pirzada @MoeedNj
 
If PM carefully analyses what's happening & why; he may be better off by skipping the summit in Washington; he can be represented by anyone
View on Twitter
sachin tendulkar  @sachin_rt
 
Woooow @imVkohli ...special it was... Great win, fighting all the way! #IndvsAus
View on Twitter
Rauf Klasra @KlasraRauf
 
Thank you. I had predicted in @night_edition show @ 10 pm now u ll c threat alert letter on tv screen to save skins twitter.com/haroonpk/statu…
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher  @AnupamPkher
 
As I get ready 4 #PadmaAwardsCeremony I have a flashback of my life. Journey of a small town boy. Thank You India 4 d Love.🙏 #PadmaBhushan
View on Twitter
Imran Khan  @ImranKhanPTI
 
In the wake of the terrible loss of innocent lives in Lahore today we have decided to cancel the PTI jalsa in AJK tomorrow.
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment