Saturday 20 February 2016

sachin tendulkar tweeted: Soaking in the pleasure of Mother Nature! Spot me in the wilderness & guess where I am Clue:Very much in Maharashtra

sachin tendulkar  @sachin_rt
 
Soaking in the pleasure of Mother Nature! Spot me in the wilderness & guess where I am
Clue:Very much in Maharashtra
View on Twitter
Gen Asim Bajwa @AsimBajwaISPR
 
#COAS visits Spec Security Division raised 4 security of CPEC&work force employed.Coming up well,Timelines being met
View on Twitter
Rauf Klasra @KlasraRauf
 
My son say if u want to see stadium full on FINAL then Zalmi should win
Cricket economy or rubbing salt in my wounds
View on Twitter
Kiran Bedi  @thekiranbedi
 
Here is a Cop who led Delhi Police from d front in highly charged and volatile times,Yet..! @DelhiPolice @htTweets
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat  @chetan_bhagat
 
"We are all anti-nationals. D+M>H, the fundamental equation of Indian politics", My col in TOI today, on JNU & more: blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/The-underage-o…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment