Tuesday 3 November 2015

Moeed Pirzada tweeted: Sir, While you are "exploding" & making a fool of yourself on a channel few watch, I am enjoying myself productively

Moeed Pirzada @MoeedNj
 
Sir, While you are "exploding" & making a fool of yourself on a channel few watch, I am enjoying myself productively
View on Twitter
PRIYANKA   @priyankachopra
 
When earth doesn't work anymore I go to Mars! instagram.com/p/9mHwUuJs05/
View on Twitter
Dr. Arif Alvi @ArifAlvi
 
Not a single one of any other party. To get son of PPP Min Ali Mardan Shah elected PTI nom rejectd. V r in Sup/Court twitter.com/ArsallanAgha/s…
View on Twitter
Kiran Bedi  @thekiranbedi
 
For so so long who tolerated big ticket corruption which stole poor man's moneys,poorest child's school,nutrition,toilets, girl's mobility+?
View on Twitter
Rajdeep Sardesai  @sardesairajdeep
 
Investors tell me: @nitingadkari is star of this govt. has got road building on track. @PiyushGoyal in power also gets thumbs up.
View on Twitter
Sonam Kapoor  @sonamakapoor
 
The questions were alphabets and I could say what I wanted! One of my fav interviews for obvious reasons! 😋😜 twitter.com/sonamkapoorfc/…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment